This is a unique opportunity for Product Managers to work in a highly disruptive organisation with global footprint and mindset. As a Product Manager of ICT certifications, you will be responsible for the global strategy and marketing activities for your products, including product positioning. You’ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Develop data-driven product positioning that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Budgeting / P&L – monitor financial performance of products across each territory and develop growth / optimisation strategies
- Market intelligence – be the expert in customer behaviour; survey competitive landscape and ensure your products remain at the forefront of the market
- Demand generation – create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Channel Enablement – provide the appropriate tools to global network of partners to promote your products to their respective customers
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of product management experience in technology and/or software industry.
- Experience in B2B product marketing.
- Bachelor’s in IT, business or marketing, ideally MBA
- Very strong written communication skills, fluency in English is required
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical capabilities. Ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector, or/and business analysis experience will be considered an asset.
- Experience in the certification or/and education industry will be considered an asset.