Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as Taxibeat, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Because of its great success, it was recently acquired by Daimler A.G and will soon be setting foot across South America and Europe. Our next stops are Chile and Portugal, with many more coming soon.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that?
By constantly growing our world class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, automated and surge pricing. Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let’s transform the future of urban mobility together.
We are looking for a Finance Business Intelligence Analyst to liaise closely with the Finance teams to understand and challenge business questions and requirements and deliver ad hoc data analysis, information capabilities and reporting while ensuring information accuracy and speed of delivery. As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible to deliver timely and insightful financial performance analysis for monthly and quarterly reviews, assist in quarterly and annual financial planning as well as execute ad-hoc projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will be a real explorer with solutions focus spirit and can-do attitude, who will combine business knowledge and technical skills. You are a self starter with proven organizational and multitasking skills, able to investigate and analyse data that will help Beat to drive business growth across different markets.
What you’ll do day in day out:
- Work with finance, accounting and engineering to drive the development of reporting and analytics platforms, establish and automate processes and ensure accuracy in financials
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, cash flow, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Improve reporting rhythms to both operations and finance leadership, driving a powerful feedback loop through Finance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Partner with finance analysts to help automate manual workflows and train them in tools and skills to become self-sufficient as needed
- Communicate key insights and findings to Finance
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
Qualifications & Skills
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an analytical field (Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in similar positions
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel /Spreadsheets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company