The Role’s purpose is to sustain profitable growth for Vodafone Greece Enterprise, via developing and monitoring Enterprise Propositions in Data & Roaming areas, increasing competitiveness of Vodafone products in the Business market, improving Customer experience & uptake and coordinating/implementing commercial and Go to Market activities based on agreed strategies.
- Evaluate customer insights and behaviour for business audience and develop marketing plans & relevant pricing in respective areas of responsibility to support Enterprise strategy.
- Be responsible for monitoring performance and enhancing Data offers and services targeting Enterprise Customers to increase satisfaction & revenues
- Hold P&L responsibility for Enterprise Data propositions
- Closely cooperate with Roaming product team for any activity (proposition & pricing) related to business customers, drive customer satisfaction and plan respective go to market activities along with segment owners
- Drive competitor analysis, have a deep knowledge and close monitoring of the competitor initiatives, propose and execute actions and initiatives to enhance competitiveness.
- Able to work in a matrix environment and effectively cooperate with internal teams across functions and external partners whose contribution is critical to end result
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Understanding of technology, features and benefits
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile business, with proven strong product management skills.
- Background in Pricing, P&L and GTM responsibility
- Interpersonal skills are required to convey information, to motivate, influence and persuade others and negotiate with internal and external partners
- Enthusiastic and passionate, with a strong customer orientation
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Technology
- Very good command of Greek and English languages (spoken and written)
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Postgraduate degree in marketing or new technologies