Profile Software is a leading software development company specialized in the Financial sector with customers in more than 20 countries.
Due to the continued growth of its business and the consistently high demand for Professional Services in the Financial industry, the Company is now recruiting a high caliber Senior Banking Consultant for its delivery team.
The Senior Banking Consultant position is crucial in the successful deployment of banking software and holds an active role in analysing and understanding business mechanics, gathering requirements, architecting, configuring and validating solutions as well as developing and executing end-user training.
- Achieves and maintains high levels of knowledge and competence with Company’s software products
- Implements customised software products onsite at client site
- Works closely with the client to map business requirements and align them with product functionality.
- Identifies gaps and paths to resolution by applying common sense, commercial awareness and utilizing the feedback obtained during the project implementation
- Documents the executed project steps for each client implementation/installation
- Works with clients to compile a test plan and executes the test plan accordingly
- Manages client questions/concerns and performs follow-ups to ensure the client’s issues are promptly addressed and concerns resolved
- Works with clients to execute appropriate and applicable end-user training
- Translates client business requirements into appropriate software parameterization-configuration
- Confirms and delivers client requests using database queries and reports using SQL Reports
- Captures client feedback and works with the software to gather and submit enhancement requests and ideas to the Services & Product Development teams
- Monitors at project level; budget, schedule, resource allocation, scope, and out-of-scope items
- Participates actively in the drafting of proposals in the context of tendering for new opportunities
Qualifications & Skills
- Masters or Bachelor degrees in relevant field including Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Greek
- At least (6) six years of working experience in software implementation and integration projects in Banking industry
- Good knowledge on design and analysis of SQL queries and RDBMS
- Good knowledge on workflow systems and financial software
- Ability to translate client business requirements into business solutions
- Good business acumen skills
- Ability to assimilate and express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to execute on an implementation plan
- Ability to travel to client sites in Greece and abroad as necessary
* The company has reposted this job opening in the past: