The Project Manager is based in Athens, reports to the Regional PMO Director and is focused on managing the implementation of Upstream’s mobile marketing campaigns. This role is ideal for someone with high potential who wishes to be rewarded for outstanding performance, while having the opportunity to gain valuable experience on large complex mobile marketing projects.
- Coordinating internal resources and/or third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assisting in the definition of project specifications and client requirements, involving all relevant departments and ensuring technical feasibility and resource availability.
- Tracking progress through a solid project plan.
- Ensuring the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed.
- Managing client relationships and expectations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties.
- Writing clear briefs for the development, operations and support departments.
- Ensuring that all departments involved in the project operate as a united team.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
Qualifications & Skills
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- 2-4 years of work experience in project management and/or consulting in either the telecom or information technology sector.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile technologies, software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Personal Characteristics
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation.
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to take ownership on projects.
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving capability.
- Attention to detail.
The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment. Upstream provides the opportunities and the ground for international career development and recognition. Compensation package includes competitive salary and benefits.