MSPS Athens seeks to recruit a Promotion Marketing Project Manager to work for top clients.
He/she will work in MSPS’s specialized Promotion Marketing Unit undertaking tasks that involve the implementation of projects i.e. samplings, in-store activities, tasting events, etc.
- To get briefs from client service department and/or clients’ marketing departments
- To coordinate and supervise all key processes of the promotions’ implementation (recruitment, training, budgeting, reporting, etc)
Qualifications & Skills
- Higher level of education in Marketing or Communications
- Fluency in both Greek and English language
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in BTL communication & implementation
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail is considered a must
- Multitasking, ability to work under pressure
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and great opportunities for professional development.
Candidates are kindly asked to forward their CV to: [email protected] (ref. code PMP)