Working as part of the Dufry team is challenging and rewarding. We operate in 5 geographical regions, across 64 countries, with more than 2200 stores. However we operate as one team – “the Dufry team”.
Dufry is looking for a Regional Retail and Operations Manager.
- Participates in sales strategy design
- Ensures that shops comply, in all areas of operational activity, with company guidelines, rules and other legal requirements
- Defines all commercial criteria, that need to be applied in the shops (layout, pricing, promotions, category selection)
- Communicates Business and Area objectives to Shop Managers so that they are informed about business activity and their required contribution to targets
- Follows sales evolution and analyzes figures to prepare weekly and monthly activity reports
- Analyzes monthly KPI’s, income statement and balance sheet.
- Controls stock regularly and issues monthly shop count inventories
- Reviews staff performance and tracks FTE’s by department
- Works to the direction of setting a pleasant working environment, producing team spirit and welcoming meritocracy for employee·
- Proven track record of at least 6 years’ experience at a management level, in the retail industry.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Business related subject
- Exceptional leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and manage employees
- Knowledge of effective merchandising
- Strong Commercial and Business acumen
- Ability to adapt quickly to strategic changes
- Fluency both in Greek and English; additional languages would be an asset
- Computer literacy and excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Work schedule flexibility
- Knowledge of the travel retail industry would be an asset