In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated Roaming Product Manager to join a team of bright professionals.
- Develop & execute an outbound roaming strategy to migrate from per-MB/per-min pricing to attractive roaming bundles
- Evaluate the market & perform competition analysis
- Analysis of internal & external customer needs
- Define product strategy & roadmap, as well as develop attractive and profitable roaming retail propositions – aligned with general mobile product management
- Manage promos and MKT/Roaming Activities
- Project manage new product & promo implementation with IS and other marketing departments
- Define roaming desired customer experience (e.g. roaming bundles on app) and drive implementation with Digital & IS departments
- Develop steering directives based on Discount agreements & traffic trends to maximise WIND’s profitability
- Track and report the benefits, as well as the impact of propositions
- Monitor traffic pattern to identify trends and create reports/analysis for the top management
- Prepare and monitor the Retail Roaming Budget and provide financial analysis, in collaboration with the Finance Department
- Develop processes to listen, learn and incorporate customer feedback in products
- Ad hoc supportive activities for inbound roaming
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance, Marketing, or other related discipline.
- Postgraduate studies in one of the above fields will be considered a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience in mobile retail marketing segments (business, postpaid or prepaid)
- Experienced in partnering with marketing, IT and technical teams to deliver results
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude with friendly and professional demeanour.