CRM & Customer Loyalty Solutions Consultant is a key role and will be instrumental in delivering successful feasibility studies . The role is related to all QIVOS solutions, including:
- CRM and Customer Loyalty solutions.
- Email Marketing Automation solutions.
- E-commerce solutions.
- Documenting requirements and producing project plans which guide the customers through a successful implementation.
- Conduct business process/requirements workshops.
- Project management of implementations, ensuring that milestones are met and customer expectations are achieved.
- Defining data migration strategies
- Working with our sales team in a pre-sales capacity.
- To build good working relationships with customers
Qualifications & Skills
Candidates should be able to demonstrate directly relevant experience including:
- 3+ years’ experience of CRM consulting or 3+ years’ experience of IT Business Solutions consulting
- The ability to listen to customer requirements, ask intelligent questions and professionally challenge assumptions to establish key requirements.
- A strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers.
- The ability to run projects, hit deadlines and communicate effectively with customers.
- A good telephone manner with the ability to produce well written English.
- Presentation skills.
- A willingness to learn new skills and ‘go the extra mile’.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to work with stakeholders from different departments.
- Attention to detail and a high standard of work.
- Problem solving, task prioritization, communication, administration and organization skills are a key requirement.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related-field required
- Prior experience in consulting CRM or customer loyalty solutions will be considered as an additional asset.
- ITIL, PRINCE or any other similar certification will also be considered as an additional asset
- Opportunity to join a thriving company working with state-of-the-art solutions
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private insurance
- Continous training