Become part of an award winning direct insurance business, selling a wide range of financial products throughout Europe as part of a multinational organisation with ties in Australia and South Africa and established operations in Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia and the United Kingdom. The Company is unique in being able to use television, telephone and the internet to market products directly to the consumer.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced individual to join 4Life Direct as we are expanding into Greece. The company is looking for a determined, experienced leader to assist the international team in establishing a Sales Team in the Athens branch. This individual will be involved in setting up the entire Sales Team, including Team Leaders, as well as, all sales processes and disciplines.
The office will be based in Athens but some international travel will be required from time to time.
From the outset, this individual will be involved in, but not limited to:
- Recruitment of Sales Leaders and Sales Staff
- Setting up Scripts and Sales processes
- Training and coaching of sales team in preparation for launch
- Setting and achieving budgeted Sales Targets, daily, weekly, monthly and annually
- Meeting Workforce planning goals, which includes managing the recruitment process and ensuring the appropriate number of qualified agents are available for all lead campaigns.
- Leads Management, which includes the efficient allocation and management of leads processes to maximize conversion and productivity.
- Motivation and Incentives programs to optimize sales and leads campaigns.
- Overall responsibility and management of the Sales Expense budget.
- Listening to sales calls and providing coaching and mentorship to sales agents.
- Ensuring the appropriate implementation and monitoring of all Sales procedures.
- Adhering to and maintaining all quality and compliance targets and/or requirements.
- Ensuring the appropriate and efficient training of agents.
- Maintaining cooperative relationships with support departments.
- Ensuring the timely preparation of all sales reports and analysis.
- Monitoring and Performance Managing the following KPIs, daily, weekly and monthly:
- Sales Target
- Phone time %
- Conversion %
- Staffing Levels / Recruitment / Turnover
- Performance management of sales agents between Level 3, 2, 1.
- Expenses vs Budget
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager with at least 3 years’ experience of running and leading sales teams
- A Sales Leader who has the ability to motivate and lead a large team and enable his/her team to perform at their best, consistently.
- Call Centre Management essential
- Knowledge of the life insurance industry will be very advantageous and complimentary to the position
- Excellent organizational & leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- English proficiency essential
- Analytical and critical thinking capabilities very important
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office required