Become part of an award winning direct insurance business, selling a wide range of financial products throughout Europe as part of a multinational organisation with ties in Australia and South Africa and established operations in Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia and the United Kingdom. The Company is unique in being able to use television, telephone and the internet to market products directly to the consumer.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced individual to join 4Life Direct as we are expanding into Greece. The company is looking for a determined, experienced Training manager to assist the international team in establishing the Training and Recruitment Departments in the Athens branch. This individual will be involved in setting up the Training and Recruitment teams, as well as the Training and Recruitment infrastructure, process and procedures.
The office will be based in Athens but some international travel will be required from time to time.
From the outset, this individual will be involved in, but not limited to:
- Recruitment of recruiter and setting up relationships and procedures with recruitment portals and agencies
- Developing induction, product and sales training, which includes Product, systems and procedural manuals.
- Training and coaching of all teams in preparation for launch
To develop the training and coaching infrastructure, as well as, to support the sales and operations teams by not only ensuring the New staff training is done with the highest level of professionalism, but that the training needs of all company departments are fulfilled. This also includes training and coaching sessions with the goal of improving staff performance, as well as, company results.
- The development of training programs based on a needs analysis of the business.
- Develop and induction program.
- Deliver training programs based on a requirement needs analysis basis.
- Monitor and report on the results of training programs on a monthly basis.
- Work closely with the training managers from Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech to create a platform for best practice sharing to continuously improve the training environment for the group.
To develop the recruitment infrastructure adequate to support the company’s recruitment requirements on an ongoing basis and exceeding the monthly recruitment targets.
- Working closely with all departments to understand recruitment needs and building these into the recruitment targets.
- Setting clear recruitment targets for the recruitment team, measure and monitor results constantly.
- Developing the appropriate relationships with suppliers and constantly looking for the most effective method to reducing recruitment cost while achieving recruitment targets.
- Measuring, monitoring, analyzing and reporting on recruitment trends and cost vs value metrics.
- Measure, monitor, analyze and report on turnover trends and constantly focus on reasons why staff leave, ways to improve turnover and setting clear turnover targets.
- Building a recruitment team and infrastructure who will support the organization through the growth phases in the future.
- Proven experience as a Training Manager with at least 3 years’ experience of running and leading Training teams
- A Training Leader who has the ability to motivate, lead and influence trainees and enable them to perform at their best, consistently.
- Call Centre Training experience a plus
- Knowledge of the life insurance industry will be very advantageous and complimentary to the position
- Excellent organizational & leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- English proficiency essential
- Analytical and critical thinking capabilities very important
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office required
Εταιρεία: 4Life Direct
Επικοινωνία: 4Life Direct