The Sales Manager will report to Sandoz Bio/Hospital BU Head.
He/she will be responsible to build a High Performing Team consisting of Medical Representatives that will undertake the upcoming launch of Immunology portfolio. He/She will lead and direct this team in order to maximize the volume and market share goals, while fostering an enthusiastic environment by recruiting, training, evaluating and developing associates to their highest potential.
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Science and/or Business Administration; MBA or Master in Marketing / will be an asset
- Experience of at least 4 years in Sales roles in Pharmaceutical sector. Moreover, a previous experience of 2 years in Marketing Support or Sales Training or Product Management is desirable.
- Experience in people management from previous similar roles will be considered as additional qualification
- Territory management and other selling processes skills required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Good command of English