As a Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Operations and Accounts Director, as well as working closely with the Sales and the Marketing team.
- Locate, develop, define, negotiate and closing business relationships as well as manage the existing ones.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Responsible for managing proposal development and client presentations and interaction.
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of clients’ business, competition, and latest industry news and trends.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape.
- Day to day management of the sales accounts ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales opportunities.
- Preparing press releases, online & offline content
- Managing the production of marketing material, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Writing reports
- Crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new product launches
Qualifications & Skills
- 1+ year of Sales and Marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Italian (mainly) and English.
- Good teamwork skills
- Sales experience in igaming and ability to consistently hit targets will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in both “face-to-face” and “non face-to-face” customer sales.
- Business contacts in the igaming industry will be considered as an asset.
- Record of successfully working through ambiguity and complexity.
- Proven high level achievement against quota and experience selling software solutions to executive level customers in the high-tech industry.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent experience in Finance or Business Administration or Marketing.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Hold a valid driving license and be in a position to travel.
- Have fulfilled military obligations – applies to male candidates.
A competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience into a fast growing environment. Excellent working environment. All applications are considered as strictly confidential. Applicants should be very professional, trustworthy, reliable and creative to fulfill tasks assigned. The company will only contact candidates with applications that meet the required qualifications.