INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment, which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
Successful candidates will join a structured team of highly experienced SAP professionals and will be involved in the delivery of SAP projects and services, to the company’s clients in Greece and abroad with the following key responsibilities:
- In-depth understanding of SAP solutions’ offerings in their area of expertise – continuously following up new developments by SAP and achieving new SAP certifications.
- Implementation and support of SAP solutions, in their area of expertise, for new and existing customers, as members of the respective project teams.
- Contribution to all phases of full cycle SAP implementation projects, from requirements analysis, to customization, specifications for any development needed, UAT support, user training and go-live support.
- SAP services provision, to the SAP installed base, adhoc and/or in the framework of Service Level Agreements
- Participation in presales activities, in order to analyze SAP prospects’ needs, establish project objectives, scope and sizing, in their area of expertise.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven SAP implementation experience, with a key role in full cycle SAP implementation projects
- University degree in Engineering, Finance, Computer Science or Business administration.
- Excellent command of the Greek and the English languages (written and verbal).
- SAP Certification in their area of expertise
- Experience in new SAP solutions (HANA, Cloud, etc).
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented individuals
- Advanced problem solving skills, combining technical competence with a business consulting approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and customer orientation
- Ability to perform in a team environment under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Availability to travel