Are you looking for your next career step?
Our Client,a dynamic manufacturing company, is looking for a Senior Buyer! This is a unique opportunity with great benefits and perspectives!
As a Senior Buyer you will be responsible for the domestic and international procurement of production raw materials and fabricated materials to support production and sales demand of the manufacturing facility, located in the Northern Greece.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work environment
- Opportunities for Training & Development
- Sourcing and Vendor Qualification, including Vendor Auditing and Contract finalization
- Frequent tendering and negotiations for new and existing materials
- Continuous Vendor Management and Development
- Regular alignment with R&S and Sales and new product developments, changes to material requirements, item or material specifications, new or existing sources of supply, recommendations for reduced procurement, etc.
- Based on historic consumption and/or future sales outlook, develop short-mid- and long-term material requirement plan per material, material class and vendor
- Maintain and Optimize Material Planning and Replenishment Strategies in the Material Master Data
- Setting in SAP Safety, Minimum and Maximum Inventory Levels per material
- Regular alignment with R&D, Sales and Finance on Portfolio changes and Product Lifecycle changes, with respect to the impact on inventory
- Purchase Order Placement, confirmation, and fulfillment monitoring
- Active communication with Production, R&D and Sales on material availability
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s or technical degree is a plus
- 5-7 years international purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment including operational material planning, preferable within a technical business environment
- Expert knowledge of SAP and MRP systems
- Good Knowledge of relevant Quality Management System, min ISO9001
- International business and contracting experience
- Very good knowledge and experience in MS Office
- Fluency in English language written and verbal
- Flexibility to travel abroad approximately 20-30%
- High level communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment