At Deloitte, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the circumstances and complexities of our clients. We help our clients deal with the risk elements of the business, uncovering exposure to external and internal threats, compliance with statutory regulations, and put in place the controls a business now needs to maintain its edge in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Italy and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
We are currently seeking for ambitious team players with exceptional analytical skills and a well-rounded personality to become part of our dynamic Audit team in our offices in Athens.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning and dynamic teamwork, both in Greece and abroad, you’re ready for Deloitte!
Your role as a Senior Auditor will focus on using analysis, experience, judgment when designing and executing audit procedures based on understanding of the client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. You’ll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models to increase your understanding of how organizations operate.
As one of the largest audit practices, joining us will mean working with some of the leading practitioners in the industry, for some of the leading organizations in the world and towards a career goal that we will entirely shape together.
During your tenure as a Senior Auditor you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put this into practice in your professional life
- Develop self by actively seeking for growth and share knowledge and experiences with the other members of the team
- Seek for opportunities to challenge yourself and team with others
- Understand objectives for clients and for Deloitte and align your work and objectives toward them
- Build good relationships and communicate effectively
Qualifications & Skills
Potential candidates should fulfill the following criteria:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of solid work experience in Audit, with a specialization in Auditing Financial Institutions. Candidates with US Listed client experience may also be considered depending on their skills
- Holders or in the final stage (please indicate in the CV number of remaining modules) of acquiring a professional qualification (SOEL, JES, ACCA, ACA)
- Strong technical and auditing skills, with good knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the European banking sector is considered a plus
- University Degree in: Accounting / Auditing / Finance / Economics / Business Administration and a Postgraduate Qualification in a relevant area. Other academic background with quantitative skills and relevant experience will also be considered as a strong asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English (Proficiency).
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor
- High level of discretion for confidential work and information
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills and ability to motivate and lead and capacity to work effectively within a team
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας