NN Hellas is looking for a Senior Valuation Actuary.
- Undertaking actuarial valuation reports and documentation
- Performing actuarial research and statistical analyses
- Contributing to the achievement of company’s strategic business goals
- Undertaking market consistent valuation and measurement of company portfolio.
- Effectively processing data requirements
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, company’s policies and governance framework.
- Customizing and adjusting complex actuarial models according to market conditions and developments.
- Analysing developments in actuarial metrics
- Contributing to the development of the actuarial models, with the purpose of generating accurate projections of cash flow
- Supporting the preparation of monthly and annual reports at a Group level in order to ensure compliance with NN policies and procedures as well as with market standards and Solvency II regulations
- Undertaking the supply of actuarial input for the company forecasting with respect to potential risks and their potential effects on company profitability
- Contributing to the implementation of the strategic guidelines in order to align team’s objectives with company’s strategy
- Responsible for recommending and suggesting improvements and adjustments in the implementation of a process or procedure in order to optimize efficiency and minimize risks
- Performing special projects as assigned (e.g. IFRS17)
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Actuarial Science and/or Statistics and/or Mathematics
- Postgraduate studies in Actuarial Science
- At least 8 years of professional actuarial experience
- Excellent oral and written knowledge of English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of cash flow projection software
- Strong analytical, critical and conceptual thinking
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to solve problems using sound judgement and analysis
- Attention to detail
- Focus on results
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop ideas
- Team player mentality
- Flexibility and resilience
Please e-mail your application letter with your Curriculum Vitae to NN Hellas clearly mentioning the Position Title or Reference code to [email protected], for the attention of Ms. Eleni Zafeiriou and Ms. Panagiota Kelafa