As part of the Analysis team, your role will be to ensure smooth and quality delivery of assigned analytics projects, whilst being the key person to provide solution & initiate innovations with regards to all the modelling-related technical matters of the analytics projects.
- Be the expert on the deliverables/methodology/approach of the solution under responsibility.
- Perform advanced statistical programming and simulation modelling for projects under responsibility.
- Assist the analysts in modeling output interpretation of their projects (if/as needed), ensure quality output & on time delivery of their projects.
- Resolve issues that have been escalated by the analysts.
- Identify and highlight areas of efficiency improvement.
- Participate in client meetings/discussions related to methodology.
- Aside the manager, have the responsibility for building and updating processes material, training material, new comer introduction documentations.
- Ensure on time communication with client/local teams, internal ACE project progress within agreed timelines and resources availability for project execution.
Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s degree in Applied Statistics, Operational Research, or similar quantitative field of study.
- University degree (BSc) in Statistics/Mathematics/Programming or any relevant field.
- Excellent Programing skills in R are mandatory.
- Ideally 4 years of experience in advanced statistical modeling and programming.
- Attention to detail & strong commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Fluency in verbal and written English is obligatory.
- Proactive with excellent organization skills & ability to handle diverse situations.
- Strong communicator & excellent interpersonal skills. Be able to communicate clearly and concisely with people from both business and technical background.
- Excellent command of MS Office Suite.
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- Retail/CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) background preferred.
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- IRI has a dynamic environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths
- Working in an international environment
- Private Health Insurance