EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Valuations Senior Professional you will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions.
We work with a range of clients, from Greek entrepreneur led businesses to the largest global enterprises across all sectors, often on complex assignments that involve working with colleagues across a variety of disciplines and jurisdictions.
Within the team you will have the opportunity to get involved in projects across various industries. For the right candidate there is potential for excellent career progression. As part of your role you would work on a varied portfolio of Valuation and Business modelling engagements and get involved in activities to support the wider team.
Our core work is Valuation Business modelling, M&A and Corporate Finance, Business Planning assessing a target company’s finances and business projections, identifying opportunities, risks, sensitivities and potential mitigations, and reporting on these to our clients, their banks, investors and other parties.
As a Senior Professional within Valuation and Business modelling you are likely to have the opportunity to undertake on valuation engagements so as to provide valuable insights to our clients, work closely with management on the M&A process, provide strategic advisory recommendations, and build fully integrated business models.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- An ability to interact with teams at all hierarchical levels
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Team working and communication skills
- Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
To qualify for the role you must have
- Proven experience of providing valuations in a client-facing role;
- The ability to demonstrate intellectual rigour and commercial awareness, combined with first-class numeracy and analytical skills;
- Excellent report writing, communication skills and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple responsibilities.
- CFA/ACA/ACCA or similar financial qualification
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Previous valuation experience in professional services/Big 4 Firm
- Advanced excel skills in developing financial models to support performance analysis will be considered an advantage.
- CFA or similar financial qualification
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Plenty of training opportunities
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions
- Exposure to colleagues and senior stakeholders across the business
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Εταιρεία: Ernst & Young