E-table.gr is a venture backed, fast-growing, innovative online service that helps users to discover restaurants and make free & instantly confirmed online reservations, 24/7. The company has raised more than 2 million euros in funding and has developed a sophisticated platform that provides diners with new opportunities and helps restaurateurs to take advantage of digital marketing with minimal effort and cost. E-table.gr has already connected 350.000 diners with more than 1700 restaurants in Greece and Cyprus.
We are looking for an SEM / SEO expert to manage PPC marketing activities and advise on SEO optimization.
The person who we’ll join us is expected to manage our paid search campaigns on Google, display advertising on various networks and undertake SEO initiatives to increase organic traffic. A successful SEM / SEO Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the Marketing team to maximize ROI, drive traffic and customers, and manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on Google.
- Manage AdWords campaigns and optimize for better ROI
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest SEO trends/ developments and best practices
- Experience with Advanced AdWords features (scripts, ad customizers, familiar with Editor etc.) will be considered an asset
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics (familiar with GTM is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and experience in generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Familiarity with MS Excel (MS Access is a plus)
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a fast-pacing and demanding startup environment
- The tools needed to successfully perform daily tasks
- Competitive compensation