We are looking for experienced Community executives, reporting to the Community manager, to join Grey team on a temporary or permanent basis.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, with relative experience in social media (1-3 years in relative position), we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and be able to develop engaging content.
You should be a ‘people person’, with the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our communities.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing and PR communication strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc).
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with PR and Creative teams to ensure brand consistency
- Use Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and share them with PR, creative and digital teams.
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics and adjust communication accordingly
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask is a must.
- ΜSc degree in Marketing or relevant field is a plus.
Εταιρεία: TRIBE GREY