ZIC ZAC S.A. has been established as a clothing manufacture company in Greece in 1984 and has always represented new trends in women’s fashion, aiming to offer a range of clothing which is both unique and affordable, while remaining faith to the quality.
ZIC ZAC S.A. has maintained a strong presence in the Greek market through its single brand chain of stores located in the busiest commercial streets of Athens, Thessaloniki, as well as throughout Greece and Cyprus through selected stockists. Wholesale trade is carried out from the company’s showroom in its building in Athens.
In addition to clothing, the last years the company has also invested in the retail sale of accessories, shoes, etc., creating a total look for our loyal clients.
The Social Media/Community Specialist will be boosting our brands’ equity by engaging and activating fans in all Social Media channels. Community Specialist will be continuously reaching out for new fans, strengthening relationships with existing ones, creating opportunities by promoting products and services and overall pushing sales.
- Daily Communication with Social Media Community, supporting marketing objectives and applying Social media strategy effectively
- Participation in the design of social media strategy
- Performance Reporting through all social platforms
- Keep up to date with advances in social media channel – technology, platforms & trends
Qualifications & Skills
Candidates should have the following:
- Confident communicator with a willing, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Hard worker being able to handle urgent requests
- Practical creativity.
- Proven interest & passion in communication
- Proven interest, passion and excitement about social marketing and fashion
- Great team worker, able to co-operate with colleagues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Digital Communication will be considered an asset
- 2-3 years of experience in Community management an asset
- Experience in digital marketing will be considered an asset
- Strong writing skills; ability to write and communicate effectively in Greek and English
- Good MS Office knowledge
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ