The position of Store Manager is:
- An immense personal and professional development opportunity in a company with Scandinavian roots.
- An opportunity to build and develop your team via Scandinavian leadership.
- An intense and customized introduction period to prepare you for your tasks the best possible way.
- A proven concept in retail to ensure we are here for the long haul.
- An attractive compensation package.
- To create “Customer first” mindset and “Customer is always right” mentality in the stores.
- To constantly improve store standards to reach JYSK turn over targets.
- To ensure your store is attractive and welcoming to our customers.
- To optimize store operations through trained and competent staff.
- To take part in the daily routines of the store.
- To manage a motivated and enthusiastic team of sales employees
- You are a bona fide tradesman, with experience in people management, preferably within retail.
- You see opportunities rather than hurdles in challenging situations.
- You are a result driven individual with proven potential.
- You are a great communicator, fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You are able to build a highly motivated team that strives for excellence in customer service.
Suitable candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in a leadership position in a retail store.
The Store Manager will have a daily reference to the District Manager.
The job is based in Thessaloniki, but travelling activity within Greece should be expected during the introduction period.