Be part of a leading international company with great career opportunities. We are seeking for a Marketing Insights Associate on behalf of our client.
As a Marketing Insights Associate you will:
- Keep updated all databases and tools (Nielsen , OBIEE, Tracker, CDB, VIVALDI, COGNOS), in terms of:
- Maintenance of product profiles: record new launches, attribute and/or RSP changes, pack images, etc.
- Import retail audit data, ensuring validity and accuracy of information
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for internal and external use, according to business needs, utilizing all available data, to maximize knowledge of market/segments/competitive trends within the company
- Support M&S team as well as other functions (e.g. Finance) in
- Business Review (ASP, TDT, etc.) preparation, by:
- Completing/updating templates related to the market, competition and all relevant segments
- Providing analytical data (volume, RSPs, etc.) to assist conduction of pricing, taxation exercises, etc.
- Liaise with Research Agencies and SI HQ and inform /brief on all relevant changes, in order to ensure accurate information in questionnaires/databases, as required
Run User Acceptance Testing of newly developed applications which include data relevant with information handled by SI (e.g. Vivaldi, ERP)
Cooperates with the SI Manager to provide volume forecast for the market as well as company’s brands, as well as volume & SOM performance analysis for requested submission (reviews, 3 year plans, ad hoc management requests).
If you have the profile of the Marketing Insights Associate we are looking for, you need to have:
- 3 years of experience in marketing research and data analysis, preferably for FMCG company (Marketing Intelligence function or Market research agency)
- English language (understand a wide range of long texts, recognize meanings, and express ideas fluently, without much searching for expressions. Produce clear well structured, detailed text on complex subjects).
- Expertise in MS Office applications with focus on advanced Excel (power pivot).
- Business Analytics tools, in terms of data handling &designing new reports/ dashboards.
216 600 1352