Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Bayer is currently seeking for a professional to cover the following position: Supply Chain Operations Manager (Ref. Code: CS_SCOM_072017)
- Be responsible for managing working capital (especially inventory levels), customer service issues, new product introductions, changes to existing products for all assigned Brands as well as to improve/optimize the supply chain efficiency for all involved departments (production lot size vs inventory targets, reduce the total logistic costs without an impact on the service level).
- Achieve high customer service levels by proactively managing the Supply Chain between Supplier and Markets.
- Act as the liaison between Manufacturing sites, Contract manufacturers, Marketing, Sales, R&D (regarding changes on labels forced by regulatory) and country affiliates.
- Represent the Supply Center in global, regional and functional councils as well as in associations.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales as well as Order to Cash, Finance Business partner CS and Quality Control departments.
Qualifications & Skills
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, Efficiency) values. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position:
- BSc in Business Administration. Focus on transport management would be considered an additional asset.
- MSc/ MBA. Focus on Supply chain, Logistics or similar field would be an additional asset.
- 8-10 years of experience in with at least 5 years at supervisory/ managerial role with multiple reports.
- Experience in dealing with supply chain on site.
- Excellent use of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Excellence in English language.
- Ability to influence, persuade, and collaboratively build relationships with internal and external customers as well as the ability to direct corrective action when necessary.
- Must combine strong conceptual and technical skills with the ability to motivate other senior managers in the country or other legal entities to adopt common systems and practices.
- Strong project management capabilities in order to oversee the implementation of national or multinational projects and systems.
- Strong leadership skills
Please send your curriculum vitae, quoting reference code, by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
Bayer collaborates with Adecco Greece which undertakes the responsibility of the pre-selection phase of the potential suitable candidates.