We are the leading provider of Tax and Legal services in Greece solving difficult tax and legal issues our clients are facing and providing solutions to their complex business needs.
In this dynamic environment we are now recruiting high calibre Experienced Tax Audit Experienced Consultants / Senior Consultants for our Tax Certificates team in Athens.
- Running the day to day aspects of a Tax Audit Engagement including team and client management
- Ensuring that all work is completed and documented in accordance with our methodology
- Preparing reports and other deliverables for our clients
- Carrying out research on tax legislation
- Reviewing the work of less experienced team members
- Developing the knowledge of junior team members through on the job coaching
- Interacting efficiently with clients, in order to understand their needs and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Demonstrating strong technical knowledge and having the ability to research issues and discuss conclusions with Managers
- Reporting directly to Managers and/or above
Seeking opportunities to develop own expertise by taking on greater responsibility and/or more technically demanding tasks
- Two (2) to four (4) years of relevant tax working experience
- Excellent academic background from a Greek top-tier University in
- Accounting & Finance, Economics or Business Administration or related disciplines
- Postgraduate degree in Taxation will be considered a strong asset
- A professional qualification (eg ACCA, ACA, IESOEL) completed or at the final stage
- Good knowledge of the Greek Tax and/or Accounting Legislation
- Strong writing skills both in English & in Greek
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness for continuous learning and development
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional teams
- Client centric attitude, responsiveness, and ability to develop a high level of trust with internal and external customers along with strong curiosity and desire to learn
- Military Obligations fulfilled for male candidates
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and approximately 970 employees. More than 223,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.