PwC Risk Assurance practice entails a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances process efficiency. Our approach is complimented by subject matter expertise per industry (e.g. Financial Services, Communications, Shipping etc.) and per Risk area (e.g. Systems, Data, Business Process Cycles etc.).
Our Data Assurance professionals specialize in assisting our clients to establish Data Confidence by providing value-added assurance over the integrity of reporting, calculations, reconciliations and other data-related processes and risks. We provide services such as validation of reports, interfaces and algorithms, data migration assurance and data quality assessments.
As a Data Assurance Senior Consultant, you will be working in client facing engagements and have the opportunity to:
- Evaluate business operations through analysis of process data and transactions
- Work closely with external financial audit teams to ensure completeness and accuracy of data used in the financial audits
- Design complex data models to support advisory assignments (i.e. data migrations, data quality etc.)
- Develop subject matter expertise in industry specific operations & systems (i.e. Banking)
- Manage small teams of junior staff and be responsible for their career development
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent academic background from a Greek or foreign top-tier university with background in Business administration, mathematics, statistics, engineering or related discipline.
- Proven track record in data related engagements such as data modelling, process mining, data visualization, or data quality
- Good knowledge of standard database query (i.e. SQL), data manipulation tools or related programming languages.
- Ability to interpret business requirements as well as re-model processes or calculations.
Any of the following will be considered an asset:
- Experience with tools such as ACL, SAS, Python, Qlikview, Tableau or similar
- Understanding of industry specific operations and systems in any of the following sectors: Financial Services, Telecommunications, Shipping, or Consumer Products
- Experience in SAP ERP
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and approximately 900 employees. More than 205,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.