As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their on-going strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data – and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex tax issues across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
We are currently seeking for a Tax Senior Manager to support our tax team and help our clients in tax projects at different industry sectors. Actively establish internal and external relationships. Anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues. You will also keep informed of professional standards and firm policies and procedures and effectively apply this knowledge to different client situations.
In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
- You’ll work hand in hand with our tax and accounting professionals to help manage our clients’ compliance and reporting needs.
- Establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships both internally and externally with clients to help ensure that the services delivered to clients by our offices are of the highest standards and are done on time.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of client engagements, monitor progress and deliverables, put in place the necessary standardised processes, anticipate and identify risks, escalate issues as appropriate and drive performance-improvement solutions.
- Support the team in marketing and business development initiatives to grow our GCR client base in the region.
- Help to create a positive learning culture, coaching and counselling junior team members to help them develop professional and personally.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent analytical, management and leadership skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Good advisory and writing skills
- Proven experience in managing people and multiple projects, as well as being deadline-driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – comfortable to work across borders with a wide network of people
- Coordination and prioritisation, resourceful and analytical, independent in managing own workload, ability to work under pressure and to keep things moving and to juggle multiple tasks
- Numerate and detail oriented and working with large amount of data
- Ability to understand processes and technology
To qualify for the role you must have
- University Degree and Postgraduate studies with Finance / Legal background
- 7 – 10 years of relative working experience, preferably in a Big four professional services firm, will be considered an asset
- Experience and knowledge of tax compliance, financial reporting and ERP systems
- Regional experiences
What we look for
We’re interested in versatile people with the ability to take on new responsibilities and listen to clients to get things done. We’re not just looking for technical knowledge experience — we’re after genuinely interesting people with the ability to build relationships, negotiate and think in unique and creative news ways. If you’re a confident leader with a curious mind and the ability to solve complex issues, this role is for you.
At EY, you get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Εταιρεία: Ernst & Young