Founded in 1993, Trafigura is one of the largest physical commodities trading groups in the world. Trafigura sources, stores, transports and delivers a range of raw materials (including oil and refined products and metals and minerals) to clients around the world.
The Company is owned by around 600 of its 4,100 employees who work in 61 offices in 36 countries around the world. Trafigura has achieved substantial growth over recent years, growing revenue from USD12 billion in 2003 to USD98.1 billion in 2016. The Group has been connecting its customers to the global economy for more than two decades, growing prosperity by advancing trade.
To ensure proper handling of all payments related to Time Charter ships and Operations Department and more specifically to review and evaluate payables/receivables based on existing agreements, update and monitor Group’s software/applications with all necessary information and communicate accordingly with all relevant stakeholders, internal or externals
- Process all relevant invoices regarding Time Charter Ships Operations department
- Ensure all payables/receivables are monitored and followed up based on agreements
- Evaluate and Process Bunker purchase invoices for the TC fleet
- Manage and Complete Final Hire reconciliation statements
- Process TC Relet out invoices
- Manage the information entry and integrity across all software applications used by the division
- Manage internal recharges/invoices for accounting purposes
- Ad hoc reporting
- Degree Level education in Shipping or Economics
- Fluent in English
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Understanding of basic shipping terms
- Oil tankers operation fundamentals will be considered an asset.
- Excellent personal time management and prioritisation skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Working under pressure
- Diligent and thorough