Are you a dynamic, talented and marketing – oriented Trade Marketing Manager, keen to work for a leading and well-known FMCG company?
If your answer is yes, then we have an interesting opportunity for you.
Our client is looking to employ a Trade Marketing Manager who is accountable for the profitable sales growth of company’s products across Greece and Cyprus.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will :
- Participate in the design and development of marketing actions (new launches, consumer promotions, line extensions etc), to maximize the effect of marketing initiatives at the sales outlet.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate domestic and international trade market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities.
- Prepare trade forecasts and budgets; monitor trades’ volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts, and adapt plans to improve the trades’ performance of the product.
- Develop, lead & manage promotional activities for all channels
- Make the “In-depth” analysis to develop business growth per key customer, including competition situation, pricing etc.
- Upgrade the impact of our presence in Point of Sales (POS) by developing tools and POP material
- Access the Pricing strategy for new launches according to market opportunities / competition strategy and consumer insights.
- Analyze the ROI per activity per customer and channel, in depth analysis with the objective to propose actions, to optimize net sales and growth revenues.
- Analyze and propose optimum pricing strategy per brand and channel.
- Monitoring the qualitative and quantitative results for all promotional activities, propose effective tools and mechanisms to maximize ROI.
- Co-ordinate with Mkt and Finance department, demonstrate clear strategic business thinking approach, in accordance to company’s policies and strategies.
Qualifications & Skills
To be an ideal candidate for the Trade Marketing Manager position, you should have:
- Experience in a Marketing environment in a multinational FMCG company at least for 4 years.
- Excellent cooperation, communication and networking skills at all levels in the organization, with customer and consumer focus
- Strong coaching, group facilitation and presentation skills
- Proactive & results oriented
- Analytical and structured mind
- Planning & organizing & ability to handle multiple tasks/more projects ad complex situations in the same time
- Monitoring & follow-up
- “Out of the Box” thinking
- Dynamism and ability to perform in a fast moving and complex environment
- Deeply understanding company’s culture
- Hands on approach & business intelligence strategic thinking
- Business acumen & strategic thinking
The company offers:
- Interesting job in an international company
- Working in a dynamic team
- Friendly office environment
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
If you need more information, you can contact Evelina Lagoudonti at 216 600 1354