Our team of Tax advisors provides services such as transfer pricing, corporate income tax, indirect taxes (VAT), fees and customs, international tax structuring, M&A tax support, tax compliance and tax litigation. Our clients are large listed companies, local subsidiaries of multinationals and family owned businesses.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for Tax Advice services, we are now recruiting a Transfer Pricing Associate, for our Tax Advice team in Athens.
As a member of the Transfer Pricing Team, you will work on all aspects of intercompany pricing transactions between related business entities, including transfers of intellectual property; transfers of tangible goods; services and loans and other financing transactions.
- Assist in the delivery of quality transfer pricing and economic services with timely and responsive services/work products;
- Assist in conducting economic analyses to benchmark our clients’ intercompany pricing;
- Assist in the preparation of transfer pricing reports and documentation, including functional & economic analysis (search filters and comparability analysis);
- Assist in projects relevant to dispute resolution and Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs).
Qualifications & Skills
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or business related field;
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic transfer pricing concepts (at least 1 year of relevant experience) and effectively apply economic/finance knowledge to clients;
- Strong writing skills both in English & in Greek;
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Adaptability and agility to change;
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships;
- Excellent computer skills, proficient user of MS Office.
- Military obligation fulfilled for male candidates