Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
We are currently looking for ambitious team-players to join our dynamic and highly motivating Transfer Pricing Team of our Tax practice in Athens.
Would you like to play an active role in shaping and driving the tax landscape with clients and your colleagues each day? Join our team of innovative and passionate thinkers who strive to provide our clients with the best quality tax advice and transform the way professional services are experienced.
Your role as a Junior Consultant will focus on the delivery of client engagements by understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills and contributing to the priorities of the team and the business.
In this role, you will strongly commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services and act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
During your tenure as a Junior Consultant you will demonstrate and develop the ability to:
- Develop knowledge of current transfer pricing legislation
- Recognize the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Collect, assimilate, and analyse data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions for solving problems in the Tax and Legal business
- Apply technology knowledge to address client business challenges
Qualifications & Skills
Our ideal candidates are bright and ambitious young professionals that focus on delivering work of high quality, commit to high levels of client service and have the ability to build strong relationships. We expect that you also have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
In particular, to qualify for the role you must have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration from a well-acclaimed University in Greece or abroad;
- an outstanding academic track record;
- excellent command of the English language;
- a professional approach, business acumen and strong communication skills;
- computer literacy.
- a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Tax, or related disciplines;
- up to two (2) years of relevant work experience within a professional services firm;
- experience in conducting research on tax regimes as well as preparing draft client reports
- completion of the Long-Term TAX Seminar provided by AUEB or other providers