Sidenor S.A. is searching for its premises in Maroussi a Treasury Manager.
The incumbent of the position will be responsible to supervise all Treasury activities across the different subsidiaries of the group, ensuring a streamlined Group-wide approach, by developing and implementing aligned policies, processes and systems, aiming to maximize liquidity, improve working capital, optimize process efficiency, manage financial risks and minimize effective financing costs.
- Prepare short and long term cash flow forecasts to support Group’s Operational planning, by establishing appropriate inter-departmental collaborative processes and systems
- Design and prepare ad-hoc and standard Group-wide Treasury reports by developing and utilizing SAP and/or other integrated enterprise systems
- Lead and manage the adoption of e-payments and other contemporary cash flow management solutions
- Develop analyses related to foreign exchange and steel commodities risk management, identify potential risks and provide recommendations for mitigation
- Recommend and support implementation of process improvements, to simplify, standardize and streamline treasury operations.
- Monitor A/R and follow-up with Commercial/ Sales Managers and Credit Controllers to drive DSO minimization.
- Monitor A/P and follow-up with Procurement Managers to drive alignment with DPO targets for different categories of suppliers.
- Organize and overview contracts and agreements with banks, other creditors and insurance providers in close collaboration with parent company’s Treasury and closely monitor covenants
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within a Treasury function in an international environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP and TR module, and other contemporary payments and cash flow management suites.
- Thorough understanding of financial markets, institutions, instruments and derivatives
- Strong analytical, communications and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker, yet hands-on and action-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Solid knowledge of English, orally and written
- University Degree in Finance. MBA and/ or Professional Treasury Accreditation appreciated.
All candidates can send CV to email [email protected] quoting the code TRM