Act as a treasury business partner that delivers efficient, integrated, standardized, added value and measurable solutions for the treasury area and for all the x-functional integrated areas.
- Acquire profound knowledge of the end-to-end treasury processes across the Group not only limited to treasury but also for the x-functional areas impacted, such as Supply Chain, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Master Data, Accounting and other finance areas.
- Lead discussions, budget planning and overall relationship with internal and external IT for the treasury function.
- Lead the Treasury Sustainability team in an inspiring and engaging way, providing each member with developmental opportunities
- Lead large cross-functional projects with the purpose of generating efficient and integrated solutions which will have a large impact on business
- Master all business-related processes and look for ways of improving them
- Establish effective communication and collaboration with key internal stakeholders
Qualifications & Skills
- A proven track record of successful operational and project management
- Systems knowledge and experience
- A proven track record of effective people and stakeholder management
- Specialty on treasury infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of treasury management systems
- Business Process Management experience
- Experience on security and internal controls
- Internal controls or audit experience
- Cross-Country Functional business process experience
- Drives results
- Decision quality
- Plans and aligns
- People and stakeholder management skills
- Cultivates Innovation
- English proficiency both in verbal and written communication is required