Stoiximman is adding a software Scrum Master to its Athens based team.
The role has primary responsibility of facilitating the learning and growth of one or more Scrum teams in developing a agile mindset and improving practices. The Scrum Master facilitates agile events, removes impediments, provides coaching and guidance and supports Scrum teams.
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Scrum Master
- Guide and assist Scrum teams and stakeholders in Scrum / Agile principles and driving process improvement.
- Coaches and trains Product Owners, Scrum Masters, teams, and business leaders.
- Part of Scrum masters chapter to implement best practices across the organization.
- Removes impediments and distractions to optimize teams’ performance.
- Support agile team transformation and encouraging teams to adopt agile values and apply Scrum.
- Capture and report team performance metrics.
Qualifications & Skills
- University or College Degree in Computer Science or relative field
- Previous working experience as a Scrum Master in a technology environment
- Understanding of technology; Language and Applications (previous experience as a developer will be considered an asset)
- Strong facilitation skills, both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Active participation in a culture of teamwork and quality.
Our ideal future co-worker has a strong sense of ownership, is a strong team player and promotes transparency and cooperation with an agile mindset.
- A supportive and laid-back atmosphere
- A top software/design team to work with and be challenged from
- Competitive salary package & bonus
- Career & competencies’ development
- Continuous training
- Internal competitions & rewards
- Team medical & life insurance
- Commuting expenses