Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings. The local leadership team is responsible for implementing KONE strategy in the area.
We are looking for Sales and Business Development manager experienced and successful in business performance and developing new products/solutions with focus & passion for business & people development.
As a Regional Sales & Business Development Manager for modernization you are accountable for managing, controlling an supporting frontlines on implementing tools, processes and trainings, understanding the market, launching product and sales strategy in conjunction with the local leaders. The focus is development of modernization business resulting in market share improvement and satisfied customers for KONE. You are passionate about motivating & coaching our sales and technical support team, and by doing that enabling successful execution of all modernization related activities.
- Understanding the market segment and competition products
- Analyzing and creating pricing strategy
- Sales campaigns strategy creation & execution: Developing sales campaign strategies according to the market conditions to create awareness and leads
- Implementation of relevant tools and processes
- Monitoring sales funnel and focus on quality, quantity and direction
- Responsible for the overall Sales and Technical support Team performance
- Creation of country/regional sales plans & cascading them into individual sales plans together with our local teams, forecasting & sales funnel management
- Coaching & mentoring: Building a consistent coaching strategy & executing it across the team to close competency gaps in identified development areas
- Customer relationship management: Develop of customer relationships and provide executive support in negotiations with strategic customers
Qualifications & Skills
- Customer relationship management focus & strong understanding of what it takes to develop KONE’s position & how to build and develop customer relationship
- Experience in successful management of complex projects.
- Understanding selling cycle, customer’s purchasing strategies, selling, negotiating, reporting and funnel management.
- Understanding business planning and controlling
- Ability to set & achieve challenging targets by inspiring, managing & leading people
- Capability to build winning business strategies supported by strong business acumen
- Personal motivation & drive for continuous development of organization & people
- Excellent understanding of selling & business development & organizational & planning skills to execute efficiently
- Experience: 10+ years of sales management & business development experience preferably in a global organization
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.