Euler Hermes, the world’s leading provider of credit insurance services, helps its customers around the globe to trade wisely and develop their business safely. With 6,000+ employees in over 50 countries, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables.Euler Hermes has developed a credit intelligence network that enables it to analyze the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (ELE.PA).
Risk Underwriter ensures most effective credit limit service in term of quality of decision, turnaround time and communication toward customers, attracts new customers/prospects by quality of service and underwriting decisions and builds a trustee relationship with customers, to improve customer portfolio profitability.
- Decides credit limit requests consistently, within response time delays included in Risk Business Model by assessing buyer with all information available in IRP and his/her own market knowledge
- Monitoring of the risk portfolio by requesting further information to Risk office, according to Information Quality Standards
- Be responsible of a dedicated customers portfolio, steer it and provide a pro-active service level, according to PH classification by regularly meet customers and broker
- Contribute to support Commercial in steering customers loss ratio and implement necessary actions to ensure or restore profitability of portfolio
Qualifications & Skills
- Market knowledge – knowledge in dedicated business industries
- Business expertise – strong business/finance assessment skills – in depth knowledge and experience in credit assessment skill, can take decision – demonstrate commercial awareness
- Interpersonal skills – be a good communicator and able to convince about all decisions taken – ability to hold visits and contacts
- Ability to build long term customer relationship, even in a context of restrictive decisions and deteriorated market
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in credit management;
- Experience in the finance industry (credit insurance, banking, factoring) is a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- Skillful in MS Office applications