Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of travel solutions which comprises of four specialist business units. The most established business unit is Bedbank – the No.1 B2B bedbank worldwide and Bedsonline – a leading booking engine used by retail travel agencies worldwide.
We also specialise in solutions within Destination Management – a luxury travel and cruise port services as well as meeting and incentive solutions company; Transfer and Activity Bank – a supplier of transfer routes and destination activities as well as excursions and car rental products and New Ventures – a business that offers a variety of solutions to help push boundaries in visa outsourcing and processing, marketing solutions and B2B car rental booking.
The Bedbank business unit is leading Hotelbeds Group charge to reshape travel. It contracts, connects and efficiently distributes a differentiated portfolio of +100,000 hotels to leading travel trade industry partners including online travel agencies (OTAs), retail agencies, tour operators and airlines. Our main Bedbank brands include Hotelbeds, Bedsonline, Hotelopia, Travel Partner Brasil, Room & Go, JBS and Easymarket.This position sits within our Bedbank unit.
Yield Manager is responsible to develop and establish the best relationships with suppliers so that we are their preferred wholesaler, ensuring the product is negotiated with the best conditions on rate and inventory, in order to position itself as a market leader.
- Act as the face to face key point contract for accommodation supplier vendors to maintain the relationship for matters related to contracting, operational, commercial or financial activities;
- Negotiate the initial purchase quality metrics of the contract with new suppliers and contract renewals. Conditions include rate, inventory, offers, release periods, marketing contributions, overrides, cancellation policy, credit terms, pricing model (net or commission etc.);
- Maintain and expand the supplier portfolio according to targets, ensuring product diversity for our customer base: 1*-5*, hotels-hostels, city-rural based, modern-boutique, independent-chain etc.
- Identify and negotiate with key partner’s preferential conditions in direct coordination with the immediate superior and promote the commercial opportunities
- Understand, analyze and identify Trends and Opportunities from Region’s Trading Report, Destination News, and happenings, including the extraction from our statistic database of KPIs.
- Periodic presentations on analysis, future plans and tactics will be required.
- Make sure that all suppliers comply with our Sure2Care (Health and Safety) Program, giving the proper support to the S2C agent in each region.
- Conduct site inspections and attend trade shows and workshops to promote the company values.
- Responsible for the internal destination contracting report (purchase quality index, product status, etc.).
- Working closely with Yield Manager as a team to promote the Supplier Web Site & inventory control.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects & tight deadlines.
- Well organized, ability to manage multitask roles & prioritize.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic & creative problem solving skills.
- Good image & excellent communication & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone.
- Strong computer applications skills (Microsoft Word, excel).
- Excellent general cultural knowledge, & good academic background desired– degree preferred in any subject
- Excellent English both written and oral essential, and other languages (as a plus)
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus.
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας