eLearning Industry is the global leader in online publication for the corporate eLearning sector. They are already working with some of the largest eLearning and eduTech vendors in the world. eLearning Industry is in a startup mode, but financially healthy and stable with no debt, VC, or other funding.
We are looking for a passionate Account manager who will partner with our client’s customers and ensure their long-term success. As part of your responsibilities you will need to:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to our client’s customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of eLearning Industry solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Proven work experience as an Account manager or Project Manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Solid experience with CRM software, Project Management tools and
- MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (Greek & English).
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Career development and continuous training opportunities
- Human-centric business culture.