Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Develop strong customer relationships across various customer organizations.
- Identify key decision makers, develop and maintain strong and effective strategic relationships with them up to C-level;
- Understand customer strategy and needs identify potential growth opportunities and address the demand articulating the product portfolio;
- Confidently articulate the Nokia vision, systems and application strategies to the account at all appropriate levels of decision-making;
- Develop and lead full portfolio sales plan focusing on top line growth and market share expansion;
- Continuously update the knowledge of the whole Nokia portfolio (self-study, regular trainings, seminars, etc.), understanding how it can potentially address the needs of the customer;
- Gain and build knowledge of the account, its targets and its budget;
- Maintain and monitor competition activities in the account and market trends impacting the customer’s and Nokia’s business;
- Develop an internal networking with pre-sales, marketing and other departments to effectively drive to conclusion offers, workshops and other business-generating interactions with the customer;
- Work with technology specialists to develop account specific proposals and solutions;
- Coordinates cross-functional teams with representatives from Vodafone global sales, Operations, Business Groups, CTO, Finance, legal teams to achieve the business objectives;
- Negotiate contracts and collect PO’s;
- Monitor and ensure global customer satisfaction and good Nokia rating from the account;
- Build a strong pipeline and accurate quarterly order forecast using corporate tools;
- Perform & manage all administrative sales tasks starting at opportunity identification until contract signature, planning and forecasting routines.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Master degree is desired;
- 5+ years previous experience in sales or equivalent role;
- Strong business acumen in planning and organizing, information integration, decision-making and ability to achieve results while focusing on customer requirements and business success;
- Good technical background; knowledge of telco solutions and selling strategy as well as the ability to articulate these strategies with confidence to key corporate decision makers;
- Knowledge of the Operators sales cycle, as well the Operators challenges and how to identify solutions to meet those challenges;
- Demonstrated success to build and maintain relationships at executive and working levels both internally and externally, operating as a trusted advisor;
- Capability to lead a cross-functional teams;
- A “Get it done” attitude is critical. Ability to lead within a team environment;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.