As an Anti Fraud Manager you will join the company’s Risk Management team and your duties will include the following:
- Responsibility in continuously improving Anti-Fraud Risk Policy in accordance to card Associations requirements and Viva’s European expansion plan;
- Analyses, implementation and monitoring of Anti-Fraud Risk Policy, including timely delivery of business requirements for implementation, as well as criteria, processes and workflows executed by Anti-Fraud Risk Underwriting;
- Co-development and continuously monitoring of portfolio performance via fraud risk analytics & KPIs delivered by data scientists, identifying trends/patterns and taking or suggesting pro-active measures;
- Ownership of Anti-Fraud Risk processes, procedures and educational material;
- Single point of reference & escalation in accordance to Anti-Fraud singing authorities matrix, supporting Anti-Fraud Risk Underwriting meeting its mandate; and
- Close cooperation with Legal/Compliance, Information Security, Anti-Fraud Risk Underwriting & Disputes functions as to ensure Risk&AML Dpt. fraud loss prevention mandate, while safeguarding the best possible balance with Business Development & Sales.
Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree, preferably in Finance, Law or Computer Science;
- 5-7 years of working experience at end-to-end anti-fraud analysis/investigation/prevention/detection/handling on both issuing, acquiring & payments;
- Track record in designing, implementing, testing, launching & monitoring of Anti Fraud policies and procedures in issuing, acquiring & payments;
- Excellent knowledge of schemes associations (minimum MasterCard & Visa) & Compliance with BoG antifraud requirements and guideline; and
- Knowledge of disputes handling for issuing and acquiring including chargebacks rules for schemes associations (at least MasterCard & Visa).
Additionally the following will be considered a plus:
- Prior experience in international environment would be considered a plus
- Sense of integrity, Confidentiality and Ownership
- Ability to work under pressure and make decision
- Excellent command of the English language
- Certified Fraud examiner
Includes attractive competitive salary , working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development.