HSBC Bank is looking for an Assistant Corporate Banking Manager in the Wholesale Banking Department
The Assistant Corporate Banking Manager will support the management of a portfolio of Greek Mid-Market Enterprise (MME) customers, with accountability for support in origination, service, risk and operational delivery. The job holder is expected to assist the Senior team in further growth of the portfolio in a sustainable way, ensuring full adherence with the Commercial Banking (CMB) strategy, credit risk priorities, Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance objectives. Strategy involves growing profitably or defending if threatened by competition the revenues for certain customers, as well as risk manages and reduces exposure for others. The jobholder will be reporting to the Head of Corporate, Commercial Banking.
- Support with credit analysis the management and growth of customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service.
- Assist the senior team in building existing and win new long-term customer relationships
- Manage all day to day activity with respect to Customer Due Diligence, and all operational needs of the client.
- Support the origination and growth of the relationship across the various product areas -focusing at building multi geography, multi-product relationships.
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements
- Be responsible for all relevant reporting internally and externally, as required.
- Collaborate with product partners to identify and match customer needs with relevant expertise
- Establish an effective working relationship with all the Risk Management teams
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, economics, accounting or related fields is desirable
- Prior experience in managing similar commercial relationship portfolio will be preferred
- Familiarity &/or experience with the Capital Controls framework
- Strong understanding of Greek market attributes, enabling the identification of portfolio opportunities, as well as risks
- Track record in proactively managing risk
- Strong command of MS Office product suite, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluency in English and Greek (written, verbal)
- Credit acumen
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-leadership, taking initiative, positive “”can do” spirit and ability to manage successfully change
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
Job Code: ACBManager