ICAP Executive Search & Selection part of ICAP Group, the largest Business Services Group in South-Eastern Europe, is among the top premium consultancies in Greece. With more than 40 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle level executives based on our client needs.
We are looking for a HR Generalist on behalf of our client, a trading company in the FMCG sector with headquarters in Thessaloniki.
- Leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of workforce.
- Responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
- Reports to the General Manager and assists and advises company about Human Resources issues.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities
- Recruiting and staffing
- Organizational departmental planning
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees, employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations, services and counseling
- Company employee and community communication
- Compensation and benefits administration and suggestions
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business, Economics or Organization Development
- Relevant Post Graduate Qualification or specialized training may be advantageous
- 5 years prior experience of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and
- employee development
- Excellent written and verbal use of the English language
- Advanced computer skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Ability to lead and develop HR processes and serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes
- Excellent organizational skills
Highly competitive remuneration package and additional personal medical insurance.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.