As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team is undergoing a positive and exciting change. As we expand and improve our services, there are always new stories to tell. To help us drive this change, we are looking for a Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) Associate who will contribute in shaping, implementing and delivering digital marketing initiatives and building strong relationships with key stakeholders. You will be joining a creative team that is determined to deliver a top-class service to our clients, internally and externally.
EY has a powerful purpose: Building a Better Working World. The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team has an ambitious plan to accelerate and unlock the power of this purpose both inside and outside the organization so that the brand becomes a more potent driving force toward EY’s Vision 2020 growth ambitions.
We have a new opportunity for a BMC Associate who will work with the BMC Leader and Supervisors to shape and drive change within the organization by leveraging existing and building new approaches to content, digital channels and strategies to engage and be distinctive amongst current and future audiences.
- You will contribute creative ideas to develop digital marketing, engage target communities, help strengthen our brand in the market and drive tangible business value.
- You will work with BMC leadership team to implement effective and measurable digital marketing strategies through digital and social as well as energizing internal stakeholders to think “digital first”.
Skills and attributes for success
- Handling company’s Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) from creating content to reporting and coordinating website’s maintenance.
- Understanding business needs and identifying/supporting areas where increased focus in digital may help meet business objectives and deepen audience engagement.
- Innovating and challenging the ‘status quo’ using competitive insights and industry knowledge and building digital marketing capability.
- Analysing current measurements and metrics to develop new strategies and optimise current ones.
- Working alongside the BMC leadership team to ensure that digital is running through all areas of BMC – how we engage with our people as well as our clients.
- Developing effective relationships with internal stakeholders to drive the digital agenda.
- Bringing fresh ideas and thinking and be up-to-date on the latest trends that can transcend industries and be applicable to professional services.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the business and competitive landscape.
- Supporting other BMC initiatives as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing
- An excellent academic background, including a bachelor and/or master degree
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing landscapes
- Good knowledge of Sprinklr
- Experience in developing material and ability to innovate and spot new opportunities
- Confidence to communicate with audiences from a wide range of backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Good time/project/risk management skills
- Results-oriented approach with keen attention to high quality and details, self-motivation and desire to exceed expectations
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
Ideally you will also have
- Experience in a professional services environment and/or matrix organization, balancing multiple stakeholders requirements
- Degree in Marketing and Communication-related fields
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Good knowledge of web development
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Opportunity to work in an international environment