We are looking for high-performing individuals to contribute to our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. Key members of our International Business Development team which drives PEOPLECERT global sales expansion and new product development, you will be responsible for performing a full range of sales activities, handling the onboarding of new customers, while developing strong relationships with key partners. The role core deliverable is to offer exceptional customer service and ensure customer satisfaction at all levels.
- Support International Regional Managers and the greater sales team on the sales process
- Act as liaison between PEOPLECERT sales and operations
- Facilitate new customers’ onboarding to PEOPLECERT systems and services
- Provide details on PEOPLECERT services to sales prospects & new customers
- Responsible for customer satisfaction on day to day basis
- Contribute to various administrative tasks in international sales or business development activities.
Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree preferably in Marketing or Business Administration, a Master’s degree and relevant international certifications will be appreciated
- Excellent / Native command of English language (C2 level)
- Very good knowledge of Spanish, German, French, Polish, Brazilian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese is strongly preferred
- Working experience in sales area is desired
- Experience in an international environment and ability to deal with different cultures will be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills (both over the phone and in writing)
- Excellent IT skills, ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset.
- Private medical insurance
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
If you are looking for an international, challenging and motivating environment looking to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!