Product and Market Development Senior Manager is responsible for improving the footprint/performance of specific Core Visa products/services in the designated markets of South East Europe region through market facing activities.
- Delivers/manages market level programs/propositions for core products/services (including supporting the resolution of technical, operational and political issues)
- Manages new product/proposition roll outs, working with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Adapts and repositions a product, proposition or service where appropriate, ensuring that Visa s offerings continue to be relevant, competitive and compliant with relevant regulatory frameworks
- Act as a subject matter expert to internal and external stake holders on core products
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, merchants, regulators and potential business partners as well as with relevant internal stakeholders, ensuring that all interested parties are aligned.
- Drives client facing activities including workshops, webinars, and calls to ensure Visas goals are met.
- Generates and uses insights to inform decision-making.
- Monitors, plans and measures the success of initiative delivery
- Manages variance requests, funding proposals and pilots processes where appropriate
- Supports Regional Head of Product as required
- Works closely with central product, go to market and client engagement teams in the designated markets of SEE region.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in client facing roles
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Significant knowledge and experience of product or proposition development
- Significant knowledge and experience of financial services
- Strong technical and business understanding of the payments industry, including stakeholders, landscape, new trends, and emerging technologies.
- Financial acumen including the ability to manage P&Ls
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills/ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, specifically in working in a matrix reporting environment.
- Fluent in English, and in at least one other language spoken in the designated markets will be preferred