Witside (Qlik master Reseller) is one of the leading providers of Performance Management & Visual Analytics in Greece.
We offer a flexible and exciting work environment and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
The role lies in the border between business and technology and is about being the client’s advisor and foremost developer of Qlik’s visual analytics and master of User Interface, ergonomics, and best practices.
Your work means that you are part of a team that supplies customized solutions to the customer. First, you’ll need a basic requirement analysis at the customer to capture needs and how to best meet them. You’ll connect Customer’s data and create actionable Qlik reports/dashboards for end users to rely on for their day to day business decisions and providing training as well.
In the long term, become a senior consultant and act as an expert towards customers and partners, be able to take you ever bigger customers, where you work extensively with customer care and relationship creation, and act as sales support / expert for company sales and partners. You will work on several parallel projects where customers are mainly located in Athens. Witside has also customers in Europe and Middle East. This usually provides a few travel days a month.
Due to the continued growth we are now recruiting Professional Services Consultants in our team in Athens.
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with customers assisting and guiding them through the design, development, implementation and deployment process of Qlik applications
- Database analysis and data modelling previous experience or a great interest in SQL
- Is used to working with Microsoft Excel
- Web Application Development preferable
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor equivalent preferable in economics / IT
- Business level English preferable
- Master equivalent preferable in economics / IT
Experience (technical, commercial, industry / product / functional expertise, etc.)
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer support
- Aptitude, interest, and self-motivation to continually learn new tools and techniques
- 1+ years’ experience of software implementation preferable alternatively is newly graduated and is confident in a role as a consultant with economics / IT.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling preferable
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to work well with others in a high-pressure environment