MedNet International is looking for a Business Operations & Marketing Lead.
Business Operations & Marketing Lead is responsible for the organization’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy that aligns resources to most effectively drive growth, win marketshare and improve Customer & Partner Experience. The core elements of the role are:
Business Leadership. Identifying market-making opportunities, supporting business strategy and leading cross company alignment to drive growth. Develops marketing strategy by studying economic and industry indicators; monitoring the competition.
Marketing Excellence. Demonstrating value and relevance to customers that generates positive perceptions, demand for MedNet International products and increases audience satisfaction.
BMO Operating Priorities. Drive business processes which will help C-Level Management to be predictable and demonstrate accuracy and good business understanding during the fiscal year (FY) and mid-year review (MYR), planning as well as rhythm of the business (ROB) and forecasting.
Duties of the role
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Working closely with all teams; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Develops the marketing muscle to determine and realize revenue Opportunities & Growth areas
- Leads a connected process to ensure the ultimate Customer & Partner Experience
- Drive industry/competitor intelligence (Competitive Landscape & Industry Benchmarking).
- Develop & drive Business processes to support forecast, planning and execution of revenue & dashboard targets
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing
- International Experience in Marketing and/or Business Operations roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic professional with strong business acumen
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Marketing Plan, Marketing Research, Developing Budgets, Managing Processes
- Self-Motivated, Customer Focus, Results Oriented, Problem Solving, Client Relationships, Cross group collaboration.
- Competitive compensation
- Continuous training
- Enjoyable and stable working environment
- Leading-edge technology