The Business Planning Analyst will be joining the Group Business Planning team within the Unit under the Alpha Bank Group’s CFO in order to provide analytical and operational support for the drafting and monitoring of the Group Business Plan, or the Business Plans of individual entities of the Group, both in Greece and abroad.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, organised, outgoing and collaborative, as well as able to deliver high-quality results within tight deadlines. He/She should exhibit advanced analytical thinking for the structuring of financial analyses, the drawing of insights from large amounts of data and the identification of relevant patterns, trends and points of attention.
- Collects data and information, ensuring respective consistency and completeness
- Conducts financial analyses and produces financial projections
- Analyses financial results and extracts insights
- Drafts presentation material, including charts providing insights of the underlying information
- Executes a series of operational support tasks (e.g. communication with external or internal collaborators, setting up meetings, following up on deliverables)
Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or any other related discipline (MBA will be considered a plus)
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a major consulting firm, participating in projects for the banking and/or financial services industry
- Experience with regulatory exercises (Stress Tests, ICAAP/ILAAP etc.) will be considered a plus
- Solid analytical thinking and problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Expert skills in Excel and PowerPoint MS Office applications (familiarity with think-cell software will be considered a plus)
- Familiarity with Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance software will be considered a plus
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)
Should you be interested in and qualified for the position, kindly send your CV to [email protected], quoting the reference code “BPA118”.