Business Relationships Manager is responsible for sales management as well as creating a long-term relationship with our clients. The Business Relationships Manager serves to understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
Within the BRM role you are to identify and close leads, advise management and influence new or existing clients on OSI services and products, coordinate internal departments, manage and oversee processes to ensure service delivery meets expectations. A BR Manager researches for trends, handles problems and analyzes communications, contracts and negotiations.
Qualifications & Skills
- 2 – 3 years professional experience as an Account Manager in an IT company preferably in an international environment
- An MBA or Master in Business related field or Sales Management is highly valued
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Greek and English language
- A committed, self-motivated, open-minded, result-driven and inspiring personality
- Ability to travel for onsite engagements in Europe & Middle East.
- Improving the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service
- Producing file notes after any client meetings, summarizing any additional actions required, including follow-up calls
- Finding out what information, products or services the customer requires to meet his/her needs, providing clear, accurate and relevant information
- Create content from source documentation and corporate knowledge bases to address business requirements, aligning all input based on corporate bid strategy and enhancing the overall quality of proposals
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of client portfolios / services with the company
- Resolving customers’ queries within agreed authority
- Contributing to the development of new products and services, based on customer feedback
- Identify & close leads, sales activity planning, including reviewing existing customer files to identify sales opportunities
- Undertaking commercial negotiations
- Retaining existing customers and expand the customer base by building strong relationship networks at senior levels
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure service delivery meets expectations – KPI, SLA, customer service, etc.
- A competitive compensation package dependent upon candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Career development opportunities
- Motivating and modern working environment